Woodcock is a utility for finding the creation date from the filename and
writing it back to the file's Creation/Modification date. It can also rename files
based on their dates.
With this app you can:
- Set the Creation/Modification date of any file.
- Automatically scan the names of files for date patterns and use these.
- Copy/Paste the date between files.
- Vary the dates using custom step.
- Edit the dates before applying.
- Rename your files based in their Creation/Modification date.
- Easy to use drag & drop interface
Download the latest version
v0.8.9.0 setup.exe, use it and if you like it, consider to